About HASM Co. Ltd.
Headquartered in Ansan, South Korea, HASM is a privately-owned company that specializes in the development, manufacture and worldwide distribution of standard, and custom fasteners engineered from high-performance, nickel-based superalloys.
As the emerging leader of high-quality, nickel alloy fasteners we are proud to serve our distributors, EPCs, OEM and MRO customers worldwide. Since 2005, HASM has grown from a single facility to four locations. Most recently, HASM opened our North American sales office in Toronto, Canada.
Headquartered in South Korea, HASM is an AS9100D, ISO 9001:2015, and ISO 14001:2015 certified manufacturer of special material fasteners. We are globally recognized as the nickel alloy fasteners experts. We source the raw materials we use from the most trusted suppliers in the USA, Western Europe and Japan such as Carpenter, ATI Specialty Materials, Special Metals Corporation, Deutsche Nickel, ThyssenKrupp VDM, and Valbruna. We maintain a substantial inventory of finished products as well as raw materials such as Inconel®, Hastelloy®, Incoloy®, Monel, A-286, Nickel, Titanium, AL-6XN, Duplex, Super Duplex, 6% Moly, and Stainless Steel. Our manufacturing locations in Korea maintain a multi-million dollar inventory of materials, and we pride ourselves on providing the fastest delivery in the industry.
This large inventory of corrosion resistant alloy fasteners includes: Bolts, Nuts, Screws, Washers, Studs, Socket Products, Threaded Rods, and U-Bolts. We provide a full range of products: standard & custom, low-volume & high-volume, imperial & metric.
HASM fasteners meet applicable NAS, AN, MS, ANSI, ASTM, ASME, SAE, API, NACE, ISO, DIN, and KS standards.
The markets we serve include: Aerospace, Petrochemical & Refining, Oil & Gas, Chemical Processing, Power Generation, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Marine, Pulp & Paper, Semiconductor, and Water Treatment.
- Aug 2005: HASM was incorporated in Ansan, Korea.
- Apr 2006: Expanded manufacturing capabilities by adding more production lines. Started production of cold formed hastelloy socket bolts, the first time ever in Korea.
- Mar 2007: Acquired ISO 9001:2001 certificate.
- Jun 2008: Registered as ServeOne partner (MRO of LG Group).
- Aug 2009: Opened 2nd plant in Paju, Korea.
- Oct 2009: Opened 3rd plant in Gumi, Korea.
- Dec 2010: Acquired ISO 14001:2004 certificate.
- Mar 2011: HQ moved to larger facility.
- Feb 2014: HQ moved to brand new, larger facility in Sihwa Multi-Techno Industrial Complex.
- Apr 2015: Registered as partner company of Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction.
- Jun 2015: Registered as partner company of K-Water’s Sihwa Lake Tidal Power plant.
- Aug 2015: Registered as strategic partner of The Korea Aerospace Research Institute (KARI).
- Mar 2018: Opened the North American sales office in Toronto, Canada.
- Dec 2018: Acquired AS9100D certificate.
Cold Forming Division
Cold heading machines make fasteners in the following sizes:
- 3-4 mm (up to 1/8”)
- 5-6 mm (up to 1/4”)
- 6-8 mm (up to 5/16”)
- 10-12 mm (up to 1/2”)
- 13-16 mm (up to 5/8”)
Hot Forming Division
Hydraulic presses ranging from 110 t – 650 t
Precision Machining Division
CNC automatic lathes are classified into 4 groups establishing more precise and rapid mass production system by doing circle cutting and edge preparation simultaneously.
Inventory management system tracks goods through the entire supply chain.
Testing is performed using a variety of methods including hydraulic universal testing machines and hardness testers. The hydraulic universal testing machine is used to measure tensile stress and compression of materials.
Alloy verification being conducted with Bruker S1 Sorter handheld XRF gun; Positive Material Identification (PMI).